Monday, July 9, 2007

The Shower head

Earlier this week, my shower head broke. It wasn't the absolute end of the world, because I could still use the hand-held part, but I couldn't hook it to the wall anymore to take a normal shower. Taking a shower the past few days involved lots of picking up and putting down the shower head. Not exactly the fastest or easiest way to take a shower. I decided that, rather than have the landlord replace it with some random thing, I should do it myself. This way, I could pick out a shower head with some features I like and I could have a nice shower sooner than later.

I removed the old shower head Friday morning, thinking that I would go shopping for a new one after work. Well, that didn't happen, so I showered minus a shower head on Saturday morning. Wasn't completely horrible, but it wasn't exactly a comfortable shower since the water wasn't being channeled at all; it was just spurting out like crazy.

Last night, however, I went to the local Wal*Mart Super Store and picked out a $18 shower head. I was debating going for the $9.95 shower head, but I figured for another $8, there was less of a chance of it breaking in the first month of use. It was easy enough to install, but my boyfriend ended up doing it for me. Ahhh, just mention the use of tools to a man, and he's right there (all that was needed was an adjustable wrench).

My shower this morning was rather delightful and quick (even though I spent a few minutes fiddling with the fun massager settings).

0 comments: